1.I am glad to hear that you will come to China during the Spring Festival. 很高兴听说春节期间你要来中国
。
2.I am glad to hear that you want to know something about the Spring Festival.很高兴听说你想了解关于春节的事。
3.Chinese people think that Spring Festival is the most important festival.中国人认为春节时最重要的节日。
4. It usually comes in January or February and lasts 15 days.
它通常在一月或二月来临并持续15天。
5. Before the Spring Festival People usually clean house and do some shopping 春节前人们通常打扫房子和购物。
6.In order to celebrate the Spring Festival, people like pasting Spring Festival couplets on the doors.春节前,人们喜欢在门上贴春联。
7. On New Year’s Eve, all the family members usually get together to have a big meal and give best wishes to each other. 新年前夕,所有的家庭成员通常聚在一起吃一顿大餐并彼此给予最好的祝福。
8. Jiaozi is the traditional food .We all like it.饺子是传统食物。我们都很喜欢它。
9. At about 12 o’clock,people like going outdoors to play fireworks。Children like it best
在大约12点,人们喜欢到户外放鞭炮。孩子们最喜欢它了。
10. On the first day of the new year,we usually wear new clothes and go to visit our relatives and friends with some presents. 在新年的第一天,我们通常穿上新衣服去拜访我们的亲戚和朋友并带着一些礼物。
11. And children can also get hongbao from their grandparents.
孩子们也可以从祖父母那得到红包。
12. In that case, We must accept the present with both hands and open it later.
在那种情况下,我们必须用双手接受它,而且要过后打开它。
13.The Spring Festival is very interesting,why not come to China and have the Spring Festival with us?
春节非常有趣,为什么不来中国和我们一起过春节呢?
14.Welcome to China. I hope you will have a good time with us. 欢迎来中国,我希望你能和我们一起过的很开心。
1. Different countries and different people have different manners.
不同国家不同的人有着不同的礼仪。
2. If you visit a Chinese family, you’d better make sure when to visit and arrive on time.
如果你拜访一个中国家庭,你最好确定什么时间拜访并准时到达。
3. It’s polite to bring some presents and wear formal clothes when you visit a Chinese family. Such as fruits, flowers ,wine and so on.
当你拜访一个中国家庭时,带些礼物和穿正式服装是很有礼貌的。例如:水果、鲜花、酒等等。
4. When you arrive at their home, you should knock at the door first.
当你到达他家时,你首先应该敲门。
5. When the door is opened, you can't move before the host says "come in".
当门打开时,在主人说请进之前你不能进入。
6. After you enter the room,you shouldn't sit down until the host asks you to take a seat.
进屋之后,直到主人让你坐下,你才能坐下。
7. After that ,the host usually makes tea for you or serve you some candies.
那之后,主人通常会给你沏茶或给你糖果。
8. At this time ,you must accept it with both hands and say “thank you”
这个时候,你必须用双手接受并说谢谢。
9. The host will also chat with you and never let you feel lonely.主人也会和你聊天,从不让你感到孤独。
10. You can talk about your work or your hobby with them.你可以和他们聊聊你的工作或你的爱好
11. What’s more,don’t make any noise when you are eating . 还有当你吃饭的时候,不要制造任何噪音。
12. Of course,you’d better say goodbye when you leave.当然了,当你离开的时候,你最好说再见。