我会有破碎,但阳光明媚才是我。
I may be broken, but I am the one basking in the sunshine.
只要我愿意,我有千万种样子。
As long as I want to, I have a myriad of appearances.
自由的灵魂,永不困顿于荆棘。
A free soul, never trapped by thorns.
我不要灯红酒绿的夜,我要山要海要自由。
I don't want the neon nights, I want the mountains, the sea, and freedom.
禁锢的尽头,才是春天,祝你破茧。
At the end of confinement, comes spring. Wishing you to break free from your cocoon.
自此鲜花赠自己,纵马踏花向自由。
From now on, I give myself flowers, riding my horse through blossoms towards freedom.
我的人生是旷野,而不是轨道。
My life is a wilderness, not a track.
玫瑰万千,想做风,狂热炽热。
Among myriad roses, I want to be the wind, passionate and fervent.
日落太短,我只想奔赴属于我的远方。
Sunsets are too short, I only want to rush to my own distant horizon.
踏破百丈书山阙,无妨万般行路难。
Breaking through the mountains of books, no hindrance to the myriad difficulties on the path.
我不期待任何人的伞,我自己就是暴风雨。
I don't wait for anyone's umbrella, I am the storm myself.
禁止精神内涵,我的世界本该就围着我转。
No spiritual constraints, my world should revolve around me.
小众的爱好,不用在意大众的眼光。
For niche hobbies, no need to care about the public's gaze.
山山而川,征途漫漫,我的主旋律名为快乐。
Mountains and rivers, a long journey, my main theme is named joy.